Re: Commit: A boat load of things

Subject: Re: Commit: A boat load of things
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 21:33:41 CST

Oops, I knew I shouldn't try to look at things with a headache. My
previous answers were correct (I meant to send them to the list), but
not complete -- there are other spelling related options like:

Change
Change All
Autocorrect
(and Undo and Cancel)

I didn't test those. I did try fooooo. I typed it and then added it to
the dictionary. Then I added one more o. "fooooo" came up as one of
the suggested corrections.

Hope this helps,
Randy Kramer