Bugday today!

Subject: Bugday today!
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 00:32:20 CST

Hi everyone,

It's Wednesday again, so this means that it's Bugday. Jesper and I and
others will probably be hanging out on IRC over large portions of the day.

We still need some help verifying and closing bugs on non-unix platforms,
such as Win32 and BeOS. Any help would be appreciated, esp. from users.

And finally, I'd like to change up the format of Bugday a bit. I want its
purpose to be manifold:

1) We verify, confirm, and close bugs
2) We help each other *fix* bugs
3) We log new bugs and RFEs as we come across them

We've been doing a lot of #1 but I'd love to see more action in #s 2 & 3.
Let it be noted that #s 1 & 3 require no coding skills whatsoever.

I'd love to see a healthy mix of old and new faces there today. As always,
irc.gnome.org#abiword

Dom