Re: Commit: bunch of stuff for pspell and multiple languages

Subject: Re: Commit: bunch of stuff for pspell and multiple languages
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 13:32:46 CST

>That sounds like either there was ispell code in the pspell code,
>which seems weird, or that you #ifdef'ed out needed ispell code, which
>would be even weirder.
>
>??

Not at all. In the old code we still generated and passed the path to the
ispell american.hash file to SpellCheckInit(). The old pspell code ignored
that, and used XAP_EncodingManager->instance->getEncondingName() or
something like that. What I did in AP_UnixApp is to #ifdef out the code
where we merely generated the string representing the american.hash file's
path name and instead pass getEncodingName() to SpellCheckInit()

Dom