RFC -- please test the new bugzilla

Subject: RFC -- please test the new bugzilla
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 07:54:32 CST

As a part of the transition to the new version of bugzilla, I've set
up a test server on my own machine. It has all the data from
yesterday, and the hacked up version of bugzilla that I have created.

The final step before we move to using this new version is to test the
beta version. I've been able to create, modify and close bugs, login
in as multiple different users, set the CC list, and other fun
things. I've also been able to do queries on a bunch of criteria.
However, it's important to test more widely than just me. So, please
have a look, see if everything works, and let me know if it doesn't.

The url is:

        http://samth.dyndns.org/bugzilla/

Believe me, we will all be very happy for the new version. It has
lots of cool features.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss