RE: Upcoming releases

Subject: RE: Upcoming releases
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 17:31:29 CST

dom> What I'd like to see is a tree closing for the next release
dom> (release number intentionally not mentioned here) at/around
dom> Friday March 29th, so that translations can be checked in and
dom> bugfixes can be shook out for a formal release on April 3rd or

FWIW, here are the couple of things that I hope to get in by that time
(there is even a decent chance I can do it):

- Persist "ignore all" list. (I have some old patches for a complete
  implementation of this from my pre-CVS days. I just have to apply
  against current sources and work out any new wrinkles.)

- Fix the smart quote UNDO anomaly discussed on the list a couple
  weeks ago.

- Look into the more complex remapGlyphs for Martin's UCS_bullet case,
  but I don't know yet if this will be easy or too complicated to get
  in by the cut-off.

Maybe more incidental stuff if I get on a tear, but that's my
"definite, more or less" list.