RE: Upcoming releases

Subject: RE: Upcoming releases
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 13:04:04 CST

wjc> - Look into the more complex remapGlyphs for Martin's UCS_bullet
wjc> case, but I don't know yet if this will be easy or too
wjc> complicated to get in by the cut-off.

I'm fairly confident I won't be able to even look at this item this
week, so if someone else is interested, dive in. (Events have
conspired to have my day job project and a couple of hobby projects
all in bloom the first week of April. If I happen to win the lottery
soon, I'll... oh, forget that. I still wouldn't get around to this
item this week. :-)