Re: Suggested bug categories

Subject: Re: Suggested bug categories
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 10:34:59 CST

Sam TH wrote:
> So, http://samth.dyndns.org/bugzilla.
>
> Check it out.

Sam,

Disclaimer: I don't use bugzilla very often, I don't know what should
happen.

I went there and called up bug 1207. I then clicked "Show dependency
tree" and it seemed to work OK. (Took me to another screen showing that
bug 1207 depended on bug 1206, and nothing depended on bug 1207.)

Then went back and clicked "Show dependency graph". The dependeny graph
is not displayed (just a blue box with a second box and small red x).

Then clicked on "Show every bug in the system with dependencies" and
clicked submit, and nothing appeared to happen.

Hope this helps!
Randy Kramer