Re: Suggested bug categories

Subject: Re: Suggested bug categories
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 05:59:36 CST

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 12:25:45PM +0100, Jesper Skov wrote:
> Here's a bunch of new category names. Probably want to add more if
> people can think of others.
>
> Change existing bugs to correct categories by dumping them all in
> Other/Unknown category and assign them in triaging - should ensure we
> give all bugs a look again and flush out old/stale ones.

These look excellent. I'll add all of them when we go to the new
bugzilla, which, barring any serious bugs, should go live this
weekend.

So, please, please, pretty please, test the beta version. It's really
better to fix bugs before we go live than after. And the less time I
spend doing manual SQL queries, the better.

So, http://samth.dyndns.org/bugzilla.

Check it out.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key