Re: Bugzilla comments

Subject: Re: Bugzilla comments
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 17:01:10 CST

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 04:08:28PM -0600, Sam TH wrote:

> > - Target milestone: This is very nice. I believe the Mozilla team
> > uses keywords instead - but this is way nicer.
> >
> > If it's not easy to add something like this, we can use
> > dependencies instead or keywords.
> >

> Adding this is very easy, bugzilla-wise. But the bugzilla interface
> wants them to be whole numbers, although mozilla itself has
> non-numeric ones. I'll investigate this further.

Ok, it turns out that the part I was having trouble with was
irrelevant bugzilla strangeness, and didn't matter. We now have
milestones in the beta bugzilla.

> Done. I added the first three, but not the milestones, for the
> reasons above.

Do we need keywords now that we have real milestones?

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss