RE: code ownership (was Re: Bugzilla comments)

Subject: RE: code ownership (was Re: Bugzilla comments)
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 14:15:56 CST

This thread reminds me to ask, is there a way to be notified of all
new Bugzilla entries? I know that there is a very nice filtered way
to get notices on state changes for stuff I'm connected to in some
way, but we need a way for people to "subscribe to the bugzilla list"
to volunteers can step up.

(Looking at these here what you kids call web pages every day isn't
that handy for us old dinosaurs used to having our info spoon-fed to
us in email messages.)

Probably a feature I just couldn't figure out how to find, right?