Commit: many things

Subject: Commit: many things
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 13:15:53 CST

This commit represents a few things:

1) John Clark's excellent XHTML export patch with 1 small change by me
2) Fixes a small bug in the Gnome styles dialog
3) Small optimization in the options dialog
4) The beginnings of Normal and Web layout modes

I am planning on rewriting a large chunk of the HTML importer to be more
robust and properly handle a lot of CSS (only what is defined in style=""
attribute for now). The exported HTML now looks beautiful code-wise and when
viewed in a browser. No other WP in the *world* produces HTML that looks as
clean as ours and is as close visually to the original document as we do.
Good Work!

The majority of the Normal-mode code is XP, except that I had to add 2 new
methods to the XAP_Frame: toggleTopRuler and toggleLeftRuler. Before we only
had toggleRuler which toggled both of these on/off.

The normal-mode menu stuff is behind a DEBUG stmt and doesn't do anything
now *except* for the following:
1) Adds 3 new checkable menu items under "View"
2) Toggles on/off the left ruler
3) Sets a bool in the fv_View code that I'll use later
4) Saves your viewing mode to the preferences, defaulting to "Print Layout"

ATTN PLATFORM MAINTAINERS: this code will compile on your platform but will
segfault on startup until you define those two methods. You might also have
to add 1 more if() stmt where you create the left ruler. See what was done
in AP_UnixFrame.cpp for details.

Dom

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Frame.h src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h src/text/ptbl/xp/fd_Field.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/fd_Field.h src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixFrame.cpp src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixFrame.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_FrameData.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_FrameData.h src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_ActionSet.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Functions.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Id.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_en-US.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Layouts_MainMenu.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Prefs_SchemeIds.h
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_Text.cpp