Re: debug messages

Subject: Re: debug messages
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 13:38:22 CST

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Tomas Frydrych wrote:

> Please, when adding debug messages to the sources, use
> UT_DEBUGMSG, not printf. The later is likely to be forgotten about
> and will bloat the non-debug build. Also, please terminate
> messages with \n.

 No DONT'T terminate the messages with \n. The UT_DEBUGMSG()
macro will already put a newline on things for you. I hate
having all of our stuff double spaced on debug output!

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf