Re: Commit: Fix 1245

Subject: Re: Commit: Fix 1245
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 19:40:17 CST

On 2001.03.16 23:25:51 +0000 Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> *PLATFORM MAINTAINERS:* I've stubbed for non-unix platforms.

I thought I should let everyone know that won't be around a BeOS machine
for
the next 3-4 weeks, so I won't be able to help keep the build running as I
have been trying to do for the past few weeks.

If someone (Per Ronny Westereng?) wants to plunge into the deep end and try
to start maintaining the BeOS port, now would be a very good time.

Jamie.