commit -- Completely ruin AbiWord on Win32

Subject: commit -- Completely ruin AbiWord on Win32
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 23:11:32 CST

   This is my attempt to get Win32 building again. This absolutely,
100%, without question, COMPLETELY FUBARS THE DISPLAY OF EACH AND EVERY
DOCUMENT ON WINDOWS. Despite what Aaron thinks, this is not good.

   Someone who has a clue how all this backend crap works please fix it
(or tell me how to fix it, I'm always eager to learn). I just need the
damn thing to compile at the moment.

   -Tom

Stubs for new getFont{Ascent,Descent,Height} functions for Windows
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files: