Re: Commit: fonts part 2 & 3

Subject: Re: Commit: fonts part 2 & 3
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@cambridge.redhat.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 05:04:05 CST

>>>>> "Jesper" == Jesper Skov <jskov@cambridge.redhat.com> writes:

Jesper> Harder: [This is my favorite :] As with the medium scheme, but
Jesper> also add persistent attributes. These can be named attributes
Jesper> which Runs can be "assigned" to use. Let user add these named
Jesper> attributes as she sees fit. But also ship with a set of
Jesper> defaults: heading 1 heading 2 heading 3 superscript subscript
Jesper> ...

For avoidance of doubt: I would be working on the medium scheme. The
above (harder) one would need PT changes as well, I think. Otherwise
saving a document would lose the attribute association.

But the medium scheme would be a step towards allowing the
implementation of the harder scheme, so think of it as a piecemeal
implementation where I volunteer to do the first step.

Jesper