Ispell hash files that now work!

Subject: Ispell hash files that now work!
From: James Alan Brown (James@jabcomp.force9.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 07:37:06 CST

Using my modified ispell.h I have now tested the following
hash files and can confirm that they all work correctly in AbiWord:-

americanmed.hash
americanxlg.hash
britishmed.hash
britishxlg.hash
dansk.hash
deutschlxg.hash
deutschmed.hash
elihnika.hash
espanol.hash
francais.hash
italian.hash
nederland.hash

You will need to make the 3 changes
listed in my previous emal to your
own “/other/spell/ispell.h” and put a copy
of your wanted hash dictionary in your
 /usr/local/AbiWord/dictionary/ folder
and edit your pref file from the default
american.hash to your “newnamed”.hash file.

Has any one got a 7-Bit hash file as I know that
the NO8BIT function in our AbiWord Spell has
been “Knobbled” not to function?

I am thinking about creating an option of being able to select
any installed ispell dictionary on the fly in AbiWord.

Regards,
James