Re: Ispell hash files that now work!

Subject: Re: Ispell hash files that now work!
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 07:15:00 CST

   If you'll forgive me for asking what feels like a stupid question: if
all these hash files are now known to work, why don't we change our
default setup to use these types of hash files? Are there as many or more
hash files that are already known to work?

   Bear in mind that I don't know squat about ispell or spellchecking in
any language other than English, so please be nice to me. :)

   -Tom