Re: Commit: fix that spelling + images bug

Subject: Re: Commit: fix that spelling + images bug
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 23:01:56 CST

paul> Are you in a world where you have lots of AbiWord documents
paul> emailed to you? I figured we were *years* away from that. :-)

When I think about features, I don't necessarily think about AbiWord
in particular. I think about word processors in general. I get
billions of word processor documents in my mailbox every day. I seem
to know a lot of people who can't make a simple list of 10 items
without firing up a spreadsheet program. So, I have a lot of
experience in being in audience-mode and seeing the shortcomings of
other leading brand word processors (etc) in that regard.

paul> PS: You're not working on some secret project to use Abi as the
paul> engine for a rich-text mailer, are you?

No, I'm working on making it a rich-guy editor. :-)