Re: Headers, footers, and tab stops for formatting

Subject: Re: Headers, footers, and tab stops for formatting
From: WJCarpenter (bill-abisource@carpenter.ORG)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 11:57:31 CST

tomas> I do not see any reason to support columns in headers at all,
tomas> even when we have time to implement it. I have never seen a

I don't see an immediate or particular need for it, but if Martin or
someone is willing to (later) do the work to support it, it should be
there. Headers and footers should be as much like other document
sections as we can make them. It's merely their display/positioning
that should be constrained.