Big bug?

Subject: Big bug?
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 14:24:57 CST

Hi,

If I'm right, this one merits more than to just be logged in bugzilla.

I've tested this out with 0.7.13, 0.7.12 and CVS Head on Linux, but the
problem has to be XP.

Open a new document. Type "foo". Save the document. Type some more after
that on the same line. Notice how you don't get a '*' in the titlebar. The
reason is that document isn't being marked as dirty. Close the document
without saving. No prompt to save. This is _bad_.

Ways to get the doc marked as dirty:
1) hit enter

The fix might be really simple. I haven't looked into it though.

Dom