Corrupt images

Subject: Corrupt images
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 13:09:44 CST

Corrupt images in help files.

the following files seems to be corrupted
  AbiSuite\AbiWord\help\images\topbar_logo.png

  AbiSuite\AbiWord\help\en-US\images\underline.png
  AbiSuite\AbiWord\help\en-US\images\strikeout.png

Tested on Win32 IE5 and Xnview
( http://www.xnview.com my favourite XP image viewer )

A mix of png and gifs have been used in the help files. I thought the
images whould all be gif (for backwards compatibility with older
browsers*) or all png (png is better and smaller and no evil licensing
issues) so if there is no need for Gifs i hope you will consider
banishing them once and for all.

*but Netscape 4.x seems to have limited support for low color png files,
IE5 upwords also supports png.

Apologies if i sent this twice, i stayed up late last night trying to
break Abiword.

--
Are you pondering what I’m pondering?
I think so, Brain, but we’re already naked.