[Bug] Still bugs in Preview Web Page & Question on Save as Web [was commit -- Fix Preview web page on Win32]

Subject: [Bug] Still bugs in Preview Web Page & Question on Save as Web [was commit -- Fix Preview web page on Win32]
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 13:04:05 CST

I got this error with Mondays nightly build on Win2000

Preview web page

Writing Error when attempting to save \srg.1
              [ Ok ]

Save as Web Question:

Save as web seems to only bring up an ordinary save dialog, is this the
desired behaviour?
i would have geussed that it was supposed be a Save as Html dialog,
I can see how this repitition would be useful to our average user, but
at the moment i just get an ordinary save as dialog.

This does not seem web ready to me, Netscape opens it as ASCII text and
IE spawns an Abiword dialogue