Re: [Bug] Still bugs in Preview Web Page & Question on Save as Web [was commit -- Fix Preview web page on Win32]

Subject: Re: [Bug] Still bugs in Preview Web Page & Question on Save as Web [was commit -- Fix Preview web page on Win32]
From: Tom Briggs (tomabi@jules.briggs.cx)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 19:45:49 CST

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Alan Horkan wrote:

> I got this error with Mondays nightly build on Win2000
>
> Preview web page
>
> Writing Error when attempting to save \srg.1
> [ Ok ]

   For some reason the non-BiDi nightly builds haven't been transferred to
the web site correctly since last Thursday night (I wasn't aware of the
problem because it's all automated. Check back tomorrow (March 27th) for
a new one.

> Save as web seems to only bring up an ordinary save dialog, is this the
> desired behaviour?

   It should have a default extension of .HTML. This should be fixed by
the time you get a new nightly.

   -Tom