patch: remove snprintf() from xap_Frame.cpp

Subject: patch: remove snprintf() from xap_Frame.cpp
From: Kevin Vajk (kvajk@ricochet.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 20:33:34 CST

I patched abi/src/af/xap/xp/xap_Frame.cpp to not use snprintf().

I really hate removing bounds-checking (although in this case it's
safe, if I understand what's going on). But, regretfully, snprintf()
is not portable. Ancient versions of HP-UX don't have a prototype
for it (although I think it's in libc), and there's a message from
Sam last November indicating PPC BeOS doesn't have it, either.

Thanks!

--
- Kevin Vajk
  <kvajk@ricochet.net>