Re: abi with reference support

Subject: Re: abi with reference support
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 15:56:50 CST

Ewan,

I suspect that there are plenty of academics on this list who'd love to see
a feature like this implemented somehow.

The only discussions I'm aware of on this list were started by Frederic
Gobry, the author of Pybliographer. Long-term, wee probably want to handle
features like these as calculated sections, using a more sophisticated
fields mechanism than we'll be shipping for 1.0:

In the mean time, I believ he's been trying a simpler solution which just
adds the references to the file format directly: