Re: errors in previous patch

Subject: Re: errors in previous patch
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 02:49:02 CST

Hi Patrick,
          Thanks very much for this. Please send a new patch against the
very latest CVS please. From looking at just the patch you appear to be
hardwiring the color of the leaders chars to black and are actually
drawing the leaders during a clearScreen. Is this correct?

You should set the leader char color to the current foreground color (see
the _drawParts method in fp_TextRun.cpp).

I'm not sure that drawing the leaders in the clearScreen is the right
thing to do. It probabally won't print and we may get character dirt.

Anyway, thanks very much for your work so far, please send a new patch.

Cheers

Martin