Re: en-GB localisation [2of2] please review and commit

Subject: Re: en-GB localisation [2of2] please review and commit
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 04:50:17 CST

> In fact because of the recent fix Abi does not display TODO for labels
> that have not been done the en-GB file need only contain the few strings
> that are actually different from en-US. Magic.

I have removed the strings that are identical to en-US, the reduced
file is attached and unless there are objections I will commit it later
this week.

However, it will also be necessary to modify the menu and toolbar
labels; there are instructions on this in the
AbiSource_Localization.abw document (abi/docs).

Tomas

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,