commit: I've broken things I'm sure (toolbar colour)

Subject: commit: I've broken things I'm sure (toolbar colour)
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 21:25:42 CST

Added the initial stab at handling the colour controls on the toolbars.
This code should bring up the icon on the toolbar as a button but if you
press it bad things will happen (well for BeOS it shouldn't be too bad,
but
for Windows may the fear of god be with you). A Windows developer should
look at the QNX solution and implement something similar to that (
bring up a colour selector dialog) or something like the Unix colour
selector drop down.
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: beos/ev_BeOSToolbar.cpp mac/ev_MacToolbar.cpp
CVS: win/ev_Win32Toolbar.cpp
CVS: