Re: Got the code, will do BeOS in morning

Subject: Re: Got the code, will do BeOS in morning
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 23:15:47 CST

Hi Michael,

I'm really looking forward to your patches and an update on this slackware
business.

Please send patches to the list with your progress, and feel free to release
a BeOS binary in a few days when you get everything straightened out. But
the tree is getting tagged in a few minutes regardless. I can't waiver on
this at all unfortunately.

Dom