Release: 0.7.14

Subject: Release: 0.7.14
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 01:40:05 CST

I'd just like to announce to everyone that 0.7.14 has been tagged and
released to the world. Release notes are attached.

The tag that you want to check out against is 'release-0-7-14-1'. For the
record, I've tagged psiconv, abi, abidistfiles, wv, and unixfonts. The other
modules haven't changed in a decade or two.

I just want to say how impressed with this release. I want to thank everyone
for all of the hard work that they've put into 0.7.14. I know our users will
appreciate it.

I'd appreciate it if everyone who can, please build binaries for their
platforms in the style of the last 2 releases.

It's time for a beer - Thanks,
Dom