Re: Release: 0.7.14

Subject: Re: Release: 0.7.14
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 07:03:22 CST

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> I'd just like to announce to everyone that 0.7.14 has been tagged and
> released to the world. Release notes are attached.
>
> The tag that you want to check out against is 'release-0-7-14-1'. For the
> record, I've tagged psiconv, abi, abidistfiles, wv, and unixfonts. The other
> modules haven't changed in a decade or two.

Dom,

  Could you please tag all of the modules with this tag, that way I can
do a top level checkout of everything to a fresh location based on the
tag and just build it. If you don't do then I will.

> I just want to say how impressed with this release. I want to thank everyone
> for all of the hard work that they've put into 0.7.14. I know our users will
> appreciate it.
>
> I'd appreciate it if everyone who can, please build binaries for their
> platforms in the style of the last 2 releases.
>
> It's time for a beer - Thanks,

02:30 in the morning ... starting a little early (or late)
aren't we!

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf