Re: commit: Fix border drawing

Subject: Re: commit: Fix border drawing
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 14:02:44 CST

On 2001.03.29 19:53:15 +0100 Paul Rohr wrote:

> It looks like your fix (the page boundaries) is OK, but I'm now seeing
> all
> sorts of off-by-one drawing glitches on the ruler widgets. (See
> attached.)
>
> Is anyone seeing this on non-Win32 builds?

With a fresh checkout, it still looks fine on Linux.

> If not, we may want to check
> the
> math to see if this is a side effect of Mike Nordell's recent work to
> speed
> up the drawline calls.

The stray lines look exaclty like the [long standing, so I guess not
directly related] problem I recently fixed on the BeOS builds. My
(annoyingly intensive) fix is GR_BeOSGraphics::beosiseLineEnding, in
src/af/gr/beos/gr_BeOSGraphics.h, if that's of any help.

Jamie.