Re: commit: Fix border drawing

Subject: Re: commit: Fix border drawing
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 12:53:15 CST

At 02:47 PM 3/27/01 -0800, I wrote:
>At 02:01 PM 3/24/01 -0500, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
>>In this case the including/excluding of the end points issue just
>>made you lucky that it worked out (it would seem that it would
>>have impled that the end points were excluded if this were the
>>case). However the code was wrong and always overdrawing by one
>>pixel, if you see a problem on other platforms then we can
>>re-visit it, but I don't think that you will.
>
>Thanks. I'll take a look the next time I rebuild.

It looks like your fix (the page boundaries) is OK, but I'm now seeing all
sorts of off-by-one drawing glitches on the ruler widgets. (See attached.)

Is anyone seeing this on non-Win32 builds? If not, we may want to check the
math to see if this is a side effect of Mike Nordell's recent work to speed
up the drawline calls.

Paul

PS: I'd try to look into this further myself, but I'm home with the twins
today, and their nap will be over soon.