Re: commit: Fix border drawing

Subject: Re: commit: Fix border drawing
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 18:33:45 CST

At 08:29 PM 3/20/01 -0500, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
>We are overdrawing by one pixel doing the vertical shadow

FYI. There were some issues really early on where some platforms were
including endpoints in draw calls, and others weren't. This led to weird
platform-specific drawing glitches until we agreed on a convention -- sadly,
I don't recall what it was -- and fixed up any differences in the
appropriate GR_Graphics subclass(es).

Is it possible that you're running across something similar? I'm not sure
which shadow you're talking about.

Paul