Re: RFC: BeOS Plan Of Action

Subject: Re: RFC: BeOS Plan Of Action
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 14:33:29 CST

On 2001.03.28 12:03:18 +0100 James Montgomerie wrote:
> Before I start my mail properly, a few words:
>
> First, please read the attached document even if you have no interest in
> BeOS - I'd appreciate any comments you might have. I'll post the
> document
> (in original .abw format) to the list tomorrow with any changes.

Well, since there were no comments, I'll presume all was okay. Attached is
the document with the few changes that crossed my mind. Could someone put
it somewhere on www.abisource.com, in zabw abd HTML formats please? I'll
post to BeNews and BeGroovy when we release 0.7.14, both to announce the
release and pointing people to the document.

Jamie.