Re: Bug in deleting List Items?

Subject: Re: Bug in deleting List Items?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 16:11:02 CST

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Harald Fernengel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> - Create a numbered list with 6 dummy items
> - Klick into an item and delete the text with DEL (not Backspace!)
>
> The next item will be dragged into the current item, so that you got two
> numbered items in a line. Press delete again and the current item will lose
> its number.

HI Harry,
        I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature. What's happenning is
valid if you think of the number as a field like any other. I could
add code to automatically remove it. I've been aware of this behaviour for
some time. However I'm not sure this behaviour is incorrect.

Other opinions?

Cheers

Martin