Re: How to use the new latex style tables.

Subject: Re: How to use the new latex style tables.
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 09:35:08 CDT

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 12:13:29AM +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> For some reason MS does not support this feature. I don't know why.
> Even with full table support I can imagine it would be useful to embed a
> nice little 4 line, 3 column table inside a cell of a more complex table.

Actually, I hope that our table model is good enough, and the UI
well-designed enough, that your tab hack is no longer neccessary.
Does word not allow tables inside table cells? That would be a
serious weakness, if so.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss