Bug 1303 more

Subject: Bug 1303 more
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 10:48:08 CDT

i downloaded the RTF doc for this bug, opened it in Wordpad, deleted the
last paragraph in an attempt to isolate the problem. Now the doc
crashes Abiword.
(im using the April 3 nightly build on Win2000)

Due to Bugzilla hiccups the file is attached to this mail.
When i try and add an attachment using bugzilla i just repeatedly get
prompted for username+password
i know my password works, it let me get to the change password page.

--
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I think so, Brain, but scratching just makes it worse.