tab_bar (was Re: Topic: Tables and 1.0)

Subject: tab_bar (was Re: Topic: Tables and 1.0)
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 19:37:35 CDT

At 04:42 PM 5/2/01 +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:
>It's all simple and does not need a GUI. I think I'll add a toolbar icon
>to insert a tab_bar rather than a left tab when clicking in the top ruler.
>Converting left tabs to bar tabs is the most time consuming part of the
>current scheme.

Nah, doing it on the toolbar is *way* too much work. :-)

All you should need is a two-line fix in the following file:

  abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp

I already did all the hard pixel-twiddling work two years ago to get
FL_TAB_BAR to draw properly on the ruler, only to discover that the
formatter barfed on it. :-(

So, I had to remove it from the cycling logic of that upper-left-hand widget
which controls the next tab added. Just figure out where it should be in
the sequence and add it back in.

Enjoy!

Paul
motto -- grep is your friend