RE: SVG and compound images

Subject: RE: SVG and compound images
From: Duncan Lock (duncan.lock@ROC-OFFICE.CO.UK)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 08:49:49 CDT

Hi,
        If by format you mean image format then png or jpeg at least, plus
anything else you want to support. If you meant syntax then something like
this:

        <image x="0" y="0" width="161" height="60" xlink:href="Roc
Logo.gif"/>

        This points to a .gif and works ok using the adobe viewer on win32.

hope this helps, Dunc.