Commit: Plugin Manager Dialog

Subject: Commit: Plugin Manager Dialog
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 02:18:25 CDT

First cut at a plugin manager dialog, as well as some very minor alterations
to the underlying bits and pieces of the plugin manager system (and small
cleanups in other bits of code). This dialog is living behind an #ifdef
DEBUG for now.

Screenshots attached. Comments are appreciated. I know that the dialog
should be bigger. I basically stole the dialog's design from Gnumeric, which
finally got rid of the plugin dialog that I did for them a year ago :)

This should allow Tomas to test loading any encryption plugin he might
create (or anyone else, for that matter).

Dom

(yes, i did stubs for other platforms too...)

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: CREDITS.TXT src/af/util/unix/ut_dialogHelper.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/Makefile src/af/xap/unix/Makefile
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Language.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Language.h
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/Makefile src/af/xap/xp/Makefile
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dialog_Id.h
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_ModuleManager.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_ModuleManager.h
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_String_Id.h
CVS: src/other/spell/xp/spell_manager.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_All.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_ActionSet.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Id.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_en-US.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_Layouts_MainMenu.h
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_PluginManager.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_PluginManager.h
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeDlg_PluginManager.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeDlg_PluginManager.h
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_PluginManager.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_PluginManager.h