Re: FmtMark

Subject: Re: FmtMark
From: Ron Ross (ronross@colba.net)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 15:54:12 CDT

I brought up something like this in a related thread on the user list. I
would like to reiterate just a small snippet here, I like the feature so
much;-).

  CorelDraw gives right-click access to styles: Styles->Apply,
  Styles->Save style props, and Styles->Revert to style. I really like
  this. Sliding to Apply drops down a list of defined styles, and Save
  style properties opens a dialog with checkboxes to choose what
  properties in the current text or selection to include in the style.
  Give it a name, and it's done, all from a mouse click in the text
  you're working on.

Ron