Re: CVS still broken

Subject: Re: CVS still broken
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 22:24:32 CDT

On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 12:46:25PM +1000, Andrew Dunbar wrote:
> Hi. I'm back and looking forward to working on Win32
> internationalization some more but I can't connect to CVS at all:
>
> administrator@GUARANA ~/abiword/abi
> $ cvs update
> Unknown host cvs.abisource.com.
>
> I've checked the mailing list and there seemed to be no solution.
> I've tried modifying my CVS/Root with the IP number which appeared
> in the mailing list but that didn't work either.
>
> Any ideas?

This is happening for me too, but I don't know how to fix it. The DNS
server with authority for the domain is reporting the correct
information, so I don't know why it's taking so long for the rest of
the world to behave.

As an alternative, you can try using parsons.abisource.com, which is
the same host.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss