Re: Commit: More styles improvements.

Subject: Re: Commit: More styles improvements.
From: Dom Lachowicz (dominicl@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 21:25:45 CDT

Just FYI,

I've tried integrating a new hashtable into our sources, and I've
produced a patch that applied to the tree as of a few weeks ago.
Unfortunately, it doesn't quite work yet. However, I'd be more than
happy to send the patch to whomever might want to try it out. Think of
it as a POW maybe. Mike Nordell and I have done all of the gruntwork,
you just have to fix the last few little bits :)

Takers?
Dom