Re: Patch: Multi-encoding Text import/export

Subject: Re: Patch: Multi-encoding Text import/export
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 15:06:52 CDT

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 04:35:54AM +1000, Andrew Dunbar wrote:
> Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> > > Where can I read about making these?
> >
> > http://www.abisource.com/doxygen/
>
> Thanks for the pointer. I see there are not many of these
> doxygen comments already in the source so few questions to
> clarify:
>
> Should I just conver my comments to the doxygen format?

For comments about whole functions, yes. Comments about specific
parts of functions don't get dealt with by doxygen.

> Should I do doxygen comments for all of the functions new and old?

As many as possible, but we just want all new functions documented.

> Should I do doxygen comments for each member function in
> the .h and the .cpp?

The real comments should go in the cpp file.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss