Re: [owner-abiword-user@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-user@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [pod@sapienagents.net]]

Subject: Re: [owner-abiword-user@abisource.com: BOUNCE abiword-user@abisource.com: Non-member submission from [pod@sapienagents.net]]
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 19:49:00 CDT

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Thomas Fletcher wrote:

> On Mon, 21 May 2001, Martin Sevior wrote:
>

> > Cool! I like this idea! I just need to steal some GPL'd command line
> > calculator I'll this will get implemented in XP in a day :-)
> >
> > (I'll assume fixed decimal point 2 decimal accuracy)
> >
> > Anyone know where one might be?
>
> Martin,
>
> Please tell me that you are joking about this =;-) I
> can imagine a few other needs that would be mre worthwhile
> of your time than this.

No I'm not joking. Yes it will take at most one day to implement. It will
be totally XP. You won't have to do a thing. I really think this is a cool
feature. Highlight a maths expression, right click, choose "Calculate
value" from the context menu. If no error resplace with result. Lovely :-)

Cheers

Martin