AutoFill Templates

Subject: AutoFill Templates
From: liam (allenwc@home.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 11:34:55 CDT

Question: is there in the works or in the planning a tool/utility for
creating and running an AutoFill Template: a template that when the
document is first opened, opens a dialog box with some fields for the
user to fill in, then puts that data in the appropriate places in the
document???

If not, then what do I need to do to begin writing this myself? Where
would I find a C API for example? And the documentation to use it?

--
Later . . . 'liam

allenwc@home.com William C Allen, BLS, EET

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others" At least I /have/ a purpose!