Re: HELP WANTED -- release packagers for AbiWord

Subject: Re: HELP WANTED -- release packagers for AbiWord
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 08:40:38 CDT

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 02:35:29PM -0700, Paul Rohr wrote:
> As we get close to each release, this could involve a series of near-daily
> candidate builds. Then, once we hit the final release, you may be asked to
> rebuild packages repeatedly to resolve any problems which arise that are
> serious enough to break the freeze.

First, I am always willing to do packaging work (primarily on
Linux/i386, specifically Debian).

Second, we should aim to be doing continuous candidate builds on
tinderbox, around the clock. In the case of Linux/i386, both for GTK
and GNOME, this is currently happeing, and packaging should be
considered go as long as tinderbox is green. I intend to have futher
packages besides tarballs done via tinderbox in the very near future,
as well.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss