lost mail?

Subject: lost mail?
From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@multicert.com)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 12:38:39 CDT

Hi,

 I've sent a rather large file to the mailing list (138k), because of
the png of a screen shot showing a bug. As it didn't show up, I'd just
like to make sure of one thing: is there a size limit in place? I
thought the file was smaller than that, and only noticed it after
sending.

As it hasn't showed up yet, I'm quite expecting it to be blocked
somewhere, but still i'd like to be sure.

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?