postscript output from command line

Subject: postscript output from command line
From: John Hammen (jh2025@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 13:32:46 CDT

Hi All,

I've used the command line functionality to convert files away from MSWord format in the past with great success, and now I'm interested in adding the ability to go from MSWord -> PostScript. This is a bit different, because it looks to me like the .ps support isn't an 'output filter', but rather the printing subsystem.

As I'm new to the codebase, could anyone comment on the feasibility/sanity of such a hack? Any and all tips would be appreciated....

Thanks,
John